Top Deck utilises Rebound Ace’s exclusive mat technology to mimic the comfort and bounce of a natural wicket area. It is an all weather, low maintenance solution for the cricket facility, which demands the highest possible performance from a synthetic surface.
Top Deck incorporates a 4 mm rubber mat with a textured acrylic top coat for elite level playability and natural ball spin.
Top Deck is available in both practice and full length pitches and can be up to 2.4m wide. The pace and spin of the surface can be customised to the owner’s needs.
Top Deck has been installed in numerous high profile locations, including Cricket Australia’s Centre of Excellence (Brisbane) and the International Cricket Council’s High Performance Academy (Dubai).
CUSTOMISABLE PERFOMANCE SURFACE
- Performs similar to turf – pace, bounce & spin
- All weather benefits – dries quickly
- Minimal maintenance, easily cleaned
- Available in a variety of non-glare colours
- Easily repairable with no visible repair marks
- Large area can become multipurpose
Feel free to contact us by filling out the form below.